ACTORS CONSERVATORY THEATRE
Quality theatre since 1975
Theater Parking (18 Kensington Road)
Handicap Drop-off: There is a small cut-out on the sidewalk at the front entrance of the theater on Kensington Road that is handicapped accessible and perfect for drop-offs
Where to park (Friday, Saturday eve, Sunday):
- Sagamore Rd.
- Kensington Rd.
- "Kensington Parking" Garage (15 Kensington Rd) - use any spots that say P, R or M.
***Please do not park in the small church parking lot.***
All parking is FREE for Friday, Saturday eve, Sunday shows
Where to park for Saturday matinee:
Paid parking is available in these areas:
- Sagamore Rd - quarter meters or PANGO app
- Kensington Rd - PANGO app only
- "Kensington Parking" Garage:
- limited public spaces (marked "P") and handicapped parking;
- pay at paystation or PANGO app
More information is available here.
TRAVELING BY TRAIN? The theater is a 2 minute walk from Bronxville Train Station!